At Queen’s Manor we have a clear vision and a strong set of values, which we are determined to develop in all our children.
Our vision includes:
- Children who believe in themselves and become ambitious, self-motivated and successful learners
- Children who are resilient, achieve their potential and grow into responsible and open-minded citizens, prepared for life in the real world
Our aims are to:
- Provide children with the best possible education and opportunities to enable them to achieve the best they can
- Foster ambition in all children
- Ensure that children feel happy and safe in a welcoming and stimulating environment
We are determined to work as a whole school community to develop the following values in our children:
Confidence, kindness, self-belief and belief in others, ambition, honesty, positivity, inclusiveness, pride, empathy, friendship, respect, tolerance, individuality, responsibility, cooperation, global awareness, resilience and creativity.
We do this through:
- providing excellent role models within the school community
- opportunities for children to develop values through the whole school curriculum
- opportunities and experiences in the wider community